Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Garage Door ProfessionalLocation: Burnsville, MN
Come join our team and learn a trade that rarely has a lay off. We offer a very comprehensive training plan to help ensure your success.
We repair and install residential and commercial garage doors and garage door openers. This includes specialty items like coiling fire doors, mall grilles, high speed doors. Excellent opportunity to learn a fast growing, ever changing industry.
- An exceptional work ethic, motivation and customer oriented focus is necessary
- A commitment to follow safe work guidelines and provide high quality workmanship
- A clean driving record, DOT check, ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Mechanical knowledge and skills using various hand and power tools
- Frequently climb and work from ladders, work overhead and lift 50+ lbs.
- Equal Opportunity employer
Responsible for checking in each morning to load the schedule for the day.
Communicate with customers as to status of job
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
Up to $5,000.00 sign on bonus!
Company truck and all power tools are provided.
We are always willing to train the right individual, no experience is necessary but mechanical aptitude is helpful.
Hours are Monday - Friday starting at 7am until generally between 3-5pm but can vary depending on job.
Overtime is available but generally not required
See all of our current job openings.