Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Administrative AssistantLocation: West Fargo, ND
- Purchase Order Entry
- Job Costing
- File Maintenance
- Data Entry
- Answering Phones
- Greeting Customers
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent Required
- 3 Years of administrative experience (Preferred)
- Regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach and lift up to 20 pounds, talk and listen
- A clean driving record, ability to pass drug screening and background check are required
- Valid state driver’s license
- Hours are M-F 7am – 4pm with a seasonal rotating Saturday schedule from 8-Noon
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and priorities
- High attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Daily administrative duties as assigned
What we provide TCGD Leaders:
- Competitive Wage
- Leadership training, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, exceptional benefits including several health plans to choose from, dental, vision, 401K and company matching and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.