Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Service SupportLocation: Waite Park, MN
Garage Door Store, a branch of Twin City Garage Door has an opening for an Service Assistant. The primary purpose of this position is to provide high quality administrative support to the other departments of the company, as needed, in a professional manner. Produce quality, timely, accurate and consistent work in assigned tasks with a positive demeanor.
- The ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and stay organized to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication stills
- Strong customer service skills with attention to detail
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check and have a clean driving record
- Valid driver's license and good driving record a must
Work hours are day shift Monday through Friday.
Provide exceptional customer service and handle customer issues as they arise, including answering incoming calls and returning calls. Promote open and positive communication (both in verbal and written form) with employees, departments, customers, and vendors
Precise creation of new Service Jobs within system based on information provided
Meticulous updating of existing job, inspection, customer, and site information as needed
120 hours PTO per year begins accruing at point of hire. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability 401K with Employer Match Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door/Garage Door Store will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.