Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Administrative AssistantLocation: White Bear Lake, MN
Twin City Garage Door/ Garage Door Store has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. This position will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. This position handles incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- Internet skills including use of e-mails
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize multiple demands
- Strong oral and written communication stills
- Strong customer service skills with attention to detail
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check and have a clean driving record
- Valid driver's license and good driving record a must
Work hours are day shift vary by department ranging between 6:30am to 4:30pm.
Some responsibilities would be tasks such as taking calls, faxing, billing. The position would also assist within our procurement processes. Daily tasks may vary depending on company needs.
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door/Garage Door Store will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.