Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Temporary-Fulltime Warehouse AssociateLocation: New Hope, MN
Twin City Garage Door/ Garage Door Store has an opening for a Temporary Full-Time Warehouse Associate which assists the company with a wide variety of tasks from stocking to assembling. Each task assists with keeping track of the company’s merchandise and making sure the merchandise will get to its end destination efficiently.
- Ability to do frequent lifting up to 80 pounds, including waste and above shoulders
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- A clean driving record, ability to pass drug screening, and background check are required
- Notifying your supervisor of any merchandise that is lost or damaged
- Fulfilling requests that need to be shipped or picked up by the customer
- Assemble Stocking new inventory that was received by the branch location
- General building and equipment maintenance and prepare overhead garage components
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door/Garage Door Store will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.