Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
SalesLocation: Waite Park, MN
Garage Door Store, a branch of Twin City Garage Door has an opening for a Sales personnel. The primary purpose of this position is to work to maintain existing customer relationships and develop new business. Keeping up with latest trends and technology to provide our customers the latest and most relevant products.
- A clean driving record, ability to pass drug screening and background check are required
- Availability to hold evening appointments with potential customers. (Average is 1-2 per week)
- Professional Appearance
- Build strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Provide estimates, proposals, take offs and quotes on projects
- Grow the branch by adding new customers
- Maintain all necessary project documentation
- Order product for projects
Position would work day shift hours
120 hours PTO per year begins accruing at point of hire. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability 401K with Employer Match Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door/Garage Door Store will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.