Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Installation CoordinatorLocation: Waite Park, MN
Garage Door Store, a branch of Twin City Garage Door has an opening for an Installation Coordinator. The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the installation department including piloting the field crew. Enforcing all safety goals and commitments in accordance with company policy, and providing sound leadership.
- A clean driving record, ability to pass drug screening and background check are required
- Professional Appearance
- An exceptional work ethic, self-motivation, positive attitude, and be professional in your approach to your tasks
- Overlook the administrative and customer service functions of the installation team
- Provide exceptional customer service and handle customer issues as they arise, including Coordinate and perform administrative tasks including reviewing timecards, paperwork, work orders, purchase orders, invoicing and follow up action where needed
- Order parts and coordinate with vendors as needed
- Other duties as assigned
120 hours PTO per year begins accruing at point of hire. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability 401K with Employer Match Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
Company Site: https://www.twincitygaragedoor.com/careers.php
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door/Garage Door Store will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.