Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Garage Door Technicians and InstallersLocation: Waite Park, MN
At Garage Door Store, our foundation and culture are built on our core values and a high regard for our employees. We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop a specialized skill and apply their knowledge in ways that make a positive impact to our communities. Here, you’ll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity. Garage Door Store, you will be responsible for all aspects of installing or servicing company products according to work order, manufacturer, and quality and safety guidelines.
We are currently filling positions for Residential Installers, Commercial Installers, and Service Technicians.
Learn how you can develop a specialized skill and start your career with us today! https://youtu.be/xw mYy8iOeGA
Candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply!
Our team's average installer tenure is 7+ years, and we promote from within!
- Relatable experience preferred but NOT necessary, we will train the right candidates!
- Some mechanical knowledge and experience helpful
- Ability to learn and safely use all types of hand tools, power tools, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Ability to lift and carry 50+ pounds
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record a must
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, and drug screening
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable, more reliable than spontaneous
- Focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Independent, enjoys working with little direction
- Detail-oriented, takes pride in going the extra mile
- Focused on developing themselves as a leader
- Job Type - Full-time, day shift, quick turnaround hire!
- Pay range $18-24/hour
- Overtime often available and seldom mandatory
- Yearly bonus available
- Safety oriented, we are a company that believes in SAFETY FIRST
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with disability or protected veteran
See all of our current job openings.