Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Service AdministratorLocation: Burnsville, MN
At Twin City Garage Door, our foundation and culture are built on our core values and a high regard for our employees. We are looking for an individual to serve as a Service Administrator in our Burnsville location. Here, you’ll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity. To be successful in this role, you will have a strong ability to prioritize tasks, have exceptional organizational skills, effective oral, and written skills, excellent customer service skills, have a strong sense of accountability, and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Detail-oriented, noticing and remembering minor details
- Flexible, can move fluidly from one task to the next
- People-oriented, enjoys interacting with others
- Good Communication Skills
- Independent, enjoys working with little direction
- Analytical, understanding the reasoning behind your processes
- Organized, can organize your thoughts and procedures
- Answering phones and return customer phone calls and emails
- Create and update customers in our system
- Enter and manage budgets for sales jobs
- Update service tickets with information, parts, and schedule dates
- Follow up on open invoices and collect past due payments
- Reconcile daily credit card report
- Maintain and update employee information
- Greet incoming visitors and assist as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Job Type - Full-time, day shift
- Pay range is $20-24/hour based on experience
- Yearly bonuses available
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.