Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Garage Door Technicians and InstallersLocation: Burnsville, MN
What are we all about?
We believe that attitude comes before aptitude. We are willing to train the right candidate who is eager to develop a specialized skill. We believe in employee development and encourage taking time to develop the whole self. We offer online and in-person courses that allow you to develop leadership skills for yourself, for leading others and for leading teams & businesses. We are proud to be a part of APi Group, a Minnesota company known for putting safety and people first, with an enduring purpose of Building Great Leaders.
• This is a full-time, day shift
• Some mechanical knowledge and experience helpful
• Ability to learn and safely use all types of hand tools, power tools, scissor lifts, and forklifts
• Ability to lift and carry 50+ pounds
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
More about the role:
Check out what a typical day in the life of an installer looks like, how you can make a difference and why this career might be right for you: https://youtu.be/xw mYy8iOeGA
- This is a full-time, day shift
- Overtime often available and seldom mandatory
- Yearly bonus available
- Safety oriented, we are a company that believes in SAFETY FIRST
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with disability or protected veteran
See all of our current job openings.