Cornell Service Doors (Non-Rated Doors)
Design flexibility and low life-cycle costs in one
When a basic, cost efficient rolling steel door is what you want, Cornell Service Doors are what you need! These quality doors are built to fit your opening. They are designed to work with your operational preferences including motors, chain, hand-crank, or push-up options. Service doors provide security against unauthorized access and excellent weather protection.
Cornell Doors can be designed to work with your commercial application. Whether you need doors for high frequency use or temperature/air-flow control, they are made to fit your needs. Choose this option for a cost-efficient product with design flexibility, space saving mechanisms, and low life-cycle costs.
Features of Cornell Service Doors:
- Varied operational designs
- High cycle construction for 20+ cycles per day
- Wind load construction
- 24, 22, 20 & 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Long-lasting and less costly maintenance
- Additional service door options available
- SpectraShield® Powder Coating
- Vision Windows
- Sloping or irregular sills
- Removable mullions
- Graphics doors