Cornell M100 FireGard™ Closing System
A safe and reliable choice for fire door applications
Cornell M100 FireGard™ Closing Systems are a safe, reliable option for all types of fire-rated doors. This garage door opener uses an automatic reset option and works without disengaging the operator drive mechanism or releasing spring tension. Twin City Garage Door brings you the full line of Cornell products.
- Applications where mechanical testing of system resets are impractical
- Fire doors in pedestrian thoroughfares
- Fire-rated units in recessed applications
- Areas prone to frequent power outages
M100 systems do not require connection to a separate alarm interface, fusible link release device. They are wired to activate with fire alarms, power outages and local detectors. They do not exceed 12" per second which makes them safe and controlled while closing.
Cornell M100 garage door openers:
- M100 FireGard™ Motor Operated Systems - Bracket Mounted
- M100 FireGard™ Tube Motor Operated Systems - for counter fire doors with or without integral frame and sill
- M100 FireGard™ Manual Chain or Crank Operated Systems
A full line of release devices and safety accessories compatible with the Cornell M100 garage opening system is also available. If you are in need of a complete garage door system, you can also check out our full line of commercial garage doors. Contact Twin City Garage Door for more information. Our expert sales team will help you choose the products that fit your needs and budget requirements and our installation team will have you up and running quickly.