Valucraft Plus Steel Panel Doors
Long Lasting Aesthetics at a Great Price!
The Midland Valucraft Plus raised-steel panel door is an ideal fit for your home. Constructed using quality manufacturing techniques, you can expect long lasting durability, low maintenance functionality, and unrivaled aesthetics. Combined with state-of-the-art fastening systems, Midland creates a roll-formed steel fabricated door that brings you many years of problem-free operation.
The Valucraft Plus door is available with or without insulation. Door sections are two inches thick with an exterior skin of 25-gauge galvanized steel. They have a baked on acrylic and polyester exterior, and are finished with an embossed pebble grained texture that adds beauty and distinction.
- Classic raised panel
- Available with or without insulation
- Heavy-duty residential hardware and torsion spring system
- Commercial-grade bottom weather seal
- Available with a variety of lite options
- Combines rugged strength with lasting beauty
- Embossed pebble textured finish
- Available in white, brown, almond, sandstone and tera-bronze
- 15-year limited warranty
For more information:
Other steel raised panel doors include:
- Midland TS-138 Thermo-Steel
- Midland TS-2 Thermo-Steel
- Midland Ranch Panel Series
- Midland Classic Panel