Choosing a company to work for is a big decision. When you spend most of your days Monday through Friday at your place of work, it is important that you choose an employer wisely. At Twin City Garage Door, we strive to make our business a place that people look forward to going to everyday. We do this by offering many excellent benefits, creating an excellent company culture, and by prioritizing the well being and betterment of our employees.
Benefits Offered by TCGD
- Paid Weekly
- 3 Weeks of PTO per year, increasing to 4 weeks after 5 years of service
- Paid Holidays, Including a Floating Holiday
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Free Virtual Healthcare Visits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Pregnancy, Adoption and Parental Leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Learning and Leadership Development Opportunities
- Profit Sharing Program
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Annual Incentive Plan (bonus)
- Employee Assistance Program & Mental Health Services
We Invest in Our Employees
One thing that sets Twin City Garage Door apart is the way we prioritize the development of our employees. We are a member of APi Group, a family of companies providing safety and specialty services. The mission of APi Group is “Building Great Leaders.” At TCGD, we strive to fulfill this mission by developing our employees into leaders and identifying opportunities for them to grow. We provide internal training and leadership courses.
A Unique Company Culture
Twin City Garage Door is a small company that cares about its employees. We have created a culture that is safety oriented, encourages work/life balance, and is forward thinking. We treat our employees like family and have fun events such as company picnics.
Are You Interested in a Career at TCGD?
Twin City Garage Door is looking to hire great leaders. We have 7 locations across Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota. Our locations include New Hope, Burnsville, White Bear Lake, Waite Park, and Nisswa, MN as well as West Fargo, ND and Chippewa Falls, WI. To learn more about our open positions and to apply for a career, visit our careers page today!