Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Executive AssistantLocation: New Hope, MN
Twin City Garage Door/ Garage Door Store has an opening for an Executive Assistant. The primary purpose of this position is to provide high quality executive administrative support to the President of Twin City Garage Door and the Senior Leadership team, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Produce quality, timely, accurate and consistent work in assigned tasks with a positive demeanor.
- Minimum five years relevant experience providing personal and executive level support.
- Professional verbal and written communications.
- Outstanding organization, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Proficient / expert with Microsoft Office
- Valid driver's license and good driving record a must
- Must pass pre-employment physical, background check, DOT check and drug screening
- Other duties as assigned
Work hours are day shift beginning at 7:00am and concluding at 4:00pm.
Provide excellent administrative support daily, including managing the calendar, answering calls, arranging travel and managing expense reports for the President and Executive team.
Facilitate effective communications within the organization, and on behalf of leaders, including professionally draft correspondence, presentations, proofread, edit documents, and take lead with internal and external communications. May assist with marketing related material.
Expectation of travel during work time is low.
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door/Garage Door Store will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.