Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Administrative AssistantLocation: Waite Park, MN
Garage Door Store, a branch of Twin City Garage Door has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. The primary purpose of this position is to provide high quality administrative support to the other departments of the company, as needed, in a professional manner. Produce quality, timely, accurate and consistent work in assigned tasks with a positive demeanor.
- Internet skills including use of e-mails
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize multiple demands
- Strong oral and written communication stills
- Strong customer service skills with attention to detail
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check and have a clean driving record
- Valid driver's license and good driving record a must
Work hours are day shift beginning at 8:00am and concluding at 4:30pm.
Provide excellent administrative support daily by supporting a few different departments with their needs. Some responsibilities would be tasks such as taking calls, faxing, billing. The position would also assist within out procurement processes. Daily tasks may vary depending on company needs.
120 hours PTO per year begins accruing at point of hire. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability 401K with Employer Match Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door/Garage Door Store will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.