Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Garage Door Technicians and InstallersLocation: Burnsville, MN
Twin City Garage Door/ Garage Door Store has openings for both Garage Door Technicians and Garage Door Installers. Each role will train to safely service, repair or install all types of doors including sectional doors, rolling steel doors, fire doors, security gates and their operating systems.
- Relatable experience preferred but not necessary, we will train the right candidates. Some mechanical knowledge and experience helpful
- Ability to learn and safely use all types of hand tools, power tools, scissor lifts, forklifts, torches and welders
- Must be able to safely lift and carry approximately 50 pounds
- Knowledge and ability to use smartphones, tablets for digital dispatching of work
- Valid driver's license and good driving record a must
- Must pass pre-employment physical, background check, DOT check and drug screening
- Company provides safety Hi-Vis shirts, coats, hats, and glasses. Employee must provide his/her own safety footwear
- Company provides vehicle, fuel, and safety training
Work hours are day shift beginning at 7:00am and concludes when jobs for the day are completed. Hours will very on a day-to-day basis, flexibility in scheduling preferred.
Overtime is often available and seldom mandatory
Every Technician is responsible for the cleanliness and organization of their assigned company vehicle
120 hours PTO per year begins accruing at point of hire. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability 401K with Employer Match Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door/Garage Door Store will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.