Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Garage Door Technicians and InstallersLocation: Chippewa Falls, WI
At Chippewa Valley Door, our foundation and culture are built on our core values and a high regard for our employees. We are looking for individuals who are eager to develop a specialized skill and apply their knowledge in ways that make a positive impact to our communities. Here, you’ll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity. At Chippewa Valley Door, you will be responsible for all aspects of installing or servicing company products according to work order, manufacturer, and quality and safety guidelines.
We are currently filling positions for Residential Installers, Commercial Installers, and Service Technicians.
Learn how you can develop a specialized skill and start your career with us today! https://youtu.be/xw mYy8iOeGA
Candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply!
Our team's average installer tenure is 7+ years, and we promote from within!
- Previous experience preferred
- Mechanical knowledge and experience helpful
- Ability to learn and safely use all types of hand tools, power tools, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Ability to lift and carry 50+ pounds
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record a must
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, and drug screening
- Hi-Vis shirts, coats, hats
- Yearly prescription safety glasses allowance
- Yearly steel toe footwear allowance
- Comprehensive safety training program
- Company vehicle
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable, more reliable than spontaneous
- Focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Independent, enjoys working with little direction
- Detail-oriented, takes pride in going the extra mile
- Focused on developing themselves as a leader
• 120 hours PTO per year, which begins accruing at point of hire • Medical, (HSA and FSA Accounts available) Dental, Vision • Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability • Tuition Reimbursement • Paid Maternity Leave • 401k with employer match • Yearly Bonuses Available • Profit Sharing Program • Employee Stock purchasing plan • Employee assistance program • Paid Weekly
- Job Type - Full-time, day shift, quick turnaround hire!
- Pay range $20-26/hour
- Overtime often available and seldom mandatory
- Yearly bonus available
- Safety oriented, we are a company that believes in SAFETY FIRST
All qualified applicants with Chippewa Valley Door will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with disability or protected veteran
See all of our current job openings.