Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Experienced Garage Door Technicians and InstallersLocation: White Bear Lake, MN
Do you have garage door experience, and are you looking to make a change? Are you handy with tools, know how to problem solve? We are looking for candidates with prior experience working with either commercial or residential garage doors. We will help you work towards continuing your career as an IDEA Certified Garage Door Technician. Consider applying at Twin City Garage Door as either a Garage Door Technician or Installer. We might be the change you’re looking for.
What can Twin City Garage Door offer? Some of our benefits include:
- Paid Weekly
- 3 Weeks of PTO per year (4 weeks of PTO after 5 years of service)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 401k with Employer Match
- Yearly Bonuses
- Profit Sharing Program
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
What are some requirements of the job?
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record a must
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Prior experience working with either commercial or residential garage doors
What are we all about?
We believe that attitude comes before aptitude, and we are looking for candidates who exhibit both a great attitude as well as strong mechanical aptitude! We believe in employee development and encourage taking time to develop the whole self. We offer online and in-person courses that allow you to develop leadership skills for yourself, for leading others and for leading teams & businesses. We are proud to be a part of APi Group, a Minnesota company known for putting safety and people first, with an enduring purpose of Building Great Leaders.
- Assist with the installation and repair of garage doors and openers
- Ability to skillfully use a variety of hand and power tools
- Ability to lift and carry 50+ pounds
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
More about the role:
Check out what a typical day in the life of an installer looks like, how you can make a difference and why this career might be right for you: https://youtu.be/xw mYy8iOeGA
- This is a full-time, day shift
- Pay range with experience depends on aptitude level and is open to negotiation
- Overtime often available and seldom mandatory
- Yearly bonus available
- Safety oriented, we are a company that believes in SAFETY FIRST
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with disability or protected veteran
See all of our current job openings.