Careers at Twin City Garage Door Co.
Warehouse AssociateLocation: Waite Park, MN
At Garage Door Store, our foundation and culture are built on our core values and a high regard for our employees. Here, you’ll be proud to be a part of a company known for putting safety and people first, combined with uncompromising integrity.
We currently have an opening for a Full-Time Warehouse Associate.
- Ability to do frequent lifting up to 80 pounds, above shoulders
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- A clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug screening, and background check
- Notify your supervisor of any merchandise that is lost or damaged
- Fulfill requests that need to be shipped or picked up by the customer
- Stock new inventory that was received by the branch location
- General building and equipment maintenance
- Prepare overhead garage components
- Job Type - Full-time, day shift, quick turnaround hire!
- Pay range $18-20/hour
- Overtime often available
- Yearly bonus available
- Safety oriented, we are a company that believes in SAFETY FIRST
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable, more reliable than spontaneous
- Independent, enjoys working with little direction
- Detail-oriented, takes pride in going the extra mile
- Focused on developing themselves as a leader
All qualified applicants with Garage Door Store will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with disability or protected veteran
See all of our current job openings.